PDA

View Full Version : Has TeamCyclops sent batch 3 to retailers?

Vectorferret
09-27-2007, 03:23 AM
Has the third batch of Evo's been sent out to retailers yet, and if they havn't, are there any updates on when they might plan on this happening. It's been more than the 2 to 3 weeks since the last blog post said it would come, and I am wondering about the status as I am eagerly awaiting my Evo.

Jasonvue
09-27-2007, 04:11 AM
I am eagerly awaiting for my CycloDS too, I ordered from Mod-chip.com and I guess the date got set back, which totally sucks, I just hope it'll get here soon, I'm getting bored, I ordered a EZflash 3 in 1, and that's going to take a while too, and a 2GB kingston which I don't have any responses from DZ-Tech.com about yet either....gahh I hope it' s soon that they ship the CycloDS

inextesie
09-27-2007, 04:17 AM
is batch 3 going to include black carts? if so im definitely getting one, my friend is buying one and sending it to me to set up, and if it is black i'm going to keep it and send him the white one back...a black evo and a black 3in1 in my black ds will look PERFECT =)

Jasonvue
09-27-2007, 04:37 AM
is batch 3 going to include black carts? if so im definitely getting one, my friend is buying one and sending it to me to set up, and if it is black i'm going to keep it and send him the white one back...a black evo and a black 3in1 in my black ds will look PERFECT =)

same here lol but mines all white :] white DS, white cycloDs, white Ezflash 3 in 1, perfect :]

inextesie
09-27-2007, 05:21 AM
yeah, if my friend gets my white cart cart his will be the same...=)

ralph78fr
09-27-2007, 06:58 AM
+1 here. Have been waiting for 1 month today.
Some info about the release of the next batch would be really nice.

d0pey
09-27-2007, 08:21 AM
do you think they will be releasing empty replacement cases? i want a black one :( but when i ordered it last week from modchipcentral, they said they will most likely will not be receiving black =(

according to modchipcentral:

CycloDS Evolution is expected to be back in stock near the end of September. Pre-orders are welcome and will ship first!

and i emailed teamcyclops a week ago..

Hello,

They are not available yet. They should be in a few weeks (4 to 6) only.

antking3806
09-27-2007, 11:38 AM
I sure I read it somewhere on here that their no doing case replacements.

I really need to know when the black Evo's are going to be shipped out. I have already ordered one form mod-chip.com but they have moved their shipping date back (I assume because the TC team hasn't received the shipment.). I'm on a short time frame and with these date changes I may not be here to receive my package let me explain. I'll be leaving the local area for a few months in Nov so I figured you would ship out to the stores and I would receive my Evo before I had to leave, but now with the new date I'm cutting it close. So could someone please answer this question, what date do you have slotted for the shipment of black Evos to arrive? I hope I explained my situation in a manner that conveys my reasoning for requesting this information.
Thank you

berkley
09-27-2007, 01:36 PM
What are the these replacement cases and you guys might have o wait a while to get your evos unfortunatly

Jasonvue
09-27-2007, 02:21 PM
"Yes, it is backordered and should come early next week.

No one has stock, we are official Cyclo reseller.

Regards,
Ostermann"

That's what Mod-chip.com told me :P I hope I get it soon :]

edit: I just found this on their site Cyclo DS Evolution "**WHITE** NDS / NDS Lite **Back Order ETA October 04**"

so a little over 7 days from now, hopefully they ship right away

can anyone tell me how long does it usually take to ship if you went with the standard shipping? I live in the Pacific Northwest :P

ralph78fr
09-27-2007, 03:26 PM
Hi again!

I recently asked the retailer I used (magichip.com) about the next batch of cycloDS Evo. (questions like "when is it supposed to arrive" and "will it cover every order?")

Received the somewhat depressing answer today:

"Some of our linkers are currently stopped at the customs. And the CycloDS provider seems to have some problem to fullfill every order.
We cannot do anything about this.
Be sure we apologize for the unconvenience"

Sigh, I'm not sure they didn't want to give me a date, or even they don't know when they'll have stock again.

CycloDS seems to be a good product, from what I could read on this forum, but team cyclop REALLY should communicate a little more about delivery.

have a nice day!

MS3FGX
09-27-2007, 03:54 PM
I would be very surprised if any retailer had a solid date to expect shipments in. They are all just estimated dates based on the same information that we are getting. Nobody but Team Cyclops actually knows when they will be shipping them out.

ralph78fr
09-27-2007, 04:19 PM
Sigh... I expected retailers could have more weight and thus, push Cyclop Team a little, but you must be right. Nobody but Cyclo Team knows.

Then... let's wait:-)

berkley
09-27-2007, 08:25 PM
Will the 3rd batch be black?

d0pey
09-27-2007, 10:10 PM
well if divineo is going to have it in stock, im going to have to say yes :)

villa_bryan
09-28-2007, 01:51 AM
this is a little off topic but, Jasonvue, your sig says Kingston Micro SD Nihongo 2GB, and nihongo means japanese (language)

Jasonvue
09-28-2007, 02:30 AM
this is a little off topic but, Jasonvue, your sig says Kingston Micro SD Nihongo 2GB, and nihongo means japanese (language)

sorry for my horrible Japanese lol even though I took Japanese 1 and 2 in school it was never really my thing :P okay I'll change it to Nippon :P

Brandon
09-28-2007, 08:13 AM
I agree this is getting so annoying i orderd my CycloDS on the 14th of September and im still waiting its been two weeks i orderd mine from www.oz-mod-chips.com i have emailed them and they said they should get them in within the first ten days of october.

Brandon
09-28-2007, 08:14 AM
Sorry i orderd it from www.ozmodchips.com

d0pey
09-28-2007, 06:17 PM
:( the other flash carts are already in stock =\ i wish cyclops would come already :( & i wonder how fast US Express is..

Terra
09-28-2007, 07:18 PM
The waiting time for the CycloDS Evo batch 3 is getting rather annoying, but its in such high demand!!

The most annoying thing is that we aren't really getting any straight answers from the suppliers.

Im personally waiting for the black evolution, but will be for a long time as there is such long list of pre-orders. In some cases people waiting over a month!!

Also probably doesn't help that im in the UK either, as most (if not all) of the new batch will go directly to US suppliers.

d0pey
09-28-2007, 07:51 PM
agreed :\ the waiting time is rather ridculous, at least a solid set date would be nice.

Daisuke
09-29-2007, 08:00 AM
hearing about all this makes me very unhappy :( I havent even ordered mine yet, and I dont want towait very long

str1der_D
09-29-2007, 03:28 PM
i wonder what the big hold up is. they didnt wait too long to ship the second batch. only a few weeks. but its been a month already. i ordered mine on 9/12, which happen to be the day it sold out on realhotstuff.....:(

Jasonvue
09-29-2007, 03:38 PM
still waiting here too :P...I've only waited a week so far though, but I know it's probably going to be another week until Mod-chip probably gets restocked