PDA

View Full Version : What's the truth about a new Cyclo DS Evolution?

Sjaool
11-19-2007, 08:43 PM
Some websites are mentioning a new Cyclo DS Evolution to be released in about a month. :confused:

What Cyclo DS Evolution are they talking about? Is it the new black one TC have mentioned or is it an all new version of the Cyclo DS Evolution.

Hope someone can clear this out for me. :)

Hyperlisk
11-19-2007, 08:46 PM
I would assume it's the black one because I haven't heard anything about a new one on these forums, so I think it's just be the black one. http://hyperlisk.net/___.gif

Sjaool
11-19-2007, 08:52 PM
I hope so...

Here's (http://www.nentindo.nl/nieuws/item/218/Nieuwe-Cyclo-DS-Evolution-over-een-maand) a quote, it's in Dutch but it mentiones a new improved Cyclo DS Evolution and a bit about the problems with the production:
Nieuwe Cyclo DS Evolution over een maand

Team Cyclops heeft in een mailtje naar Nentindo kenbaar gemaakt dat er over een maand een nieuwe verbeterde versie van de Cyclo DS Evolution uit zal komen. Wat hier precies verbeterd aan zal zijn wilden ze helaas nog niet kwijt. Waarschijnlijk heeft dit ook iets te maken met de slechte leverbaarheid van de huidige versie.

jamesmhunt
11-19-2007, 09:26 PM
A quick Babelfish translation of the quote above:

New Cyclo D Evolution over a month Team Cyclops has announced in mailtje to Nentindo that over a month a new improved version of the Cyclo D Evolution from will come. What here exactly improved to its wanted them unfortunately not yet lost. This has liver-ingot-driven also something probably to make with bad of the current version.

That makes things much clearer... :confused: :D

Sjaool
11-19-2007, 09:35 PM
Yeah, much clearer now... NOT... roflol ;)

I did try the babelfishtranslation too but decided to post the quote in Dutch.

Kaos
11-19-2007, 09:37 PM
Liver-ingot-driven? What?

Jasonvue
11-19-2007, 09:39 PM
that's so BS if they come out with a new one because I'm just about to get mine -.-

Sjaool
11-19-2007, 09:44 PM
Hey guys relax... it's just a rumour. ;)
But I hope TC will react to this post and clear things out. :)

Liver-ingot-driven = delivery problems (or something like that)
A very bad translation by babelfish.

SoraK05
11-19-2007, 09:47 PM
First I've heard of anything like that..
As someone who scans the forums though, if anything, it's just a referral to the black units, and to the delayment mess that batch #3 turned out to be which has finally started shipping..

decompiler
11-19-2007, 11:04 PM
How do you mine a liver-ingot-driven?

I want to get in the ground floor of that technology!

AZN Shun
11-19-2007, 11:22 PM
Original Dutch text:

Nieuwe Cyclo DS Evolution over een maand

Team Cyclops heeft in een mailtje naar Nentindo kenbaar gemaakt dat er over een maand een nieuwe verbeterde versie van de Cyclo DS Evolution uit zal komen. Wat hier precies verbeterd aan zal zijn wilden ze helaas nog niet kwijt. Waarschijnlijk heeft dit ook iets te maken met de slechte leverbaarheid van de huidige versie.

Translated into English:

New Cyclo DS Evolution over a month

Team Cyclops has sent an email to Nentindo announcing that there will be improved version of the Cyclo DS Evolution next month. The exact improvements were kept a secret. This might have something do with the large delays of the current version of the Cyclo DS Evolution.

(Translated by myself, live in Netherlands/Holland myself)

Hope you guys can understand it better :P
the babelfish translation really bugged me.

plus44
11-20-2007, 01:52 AM
lets hope thats a rumor..

Akoi Meexx
11-20-2007, 02:23 AM
Well, if I'm correct in assuming "Nentindo" was meant to be Nintendo, then this is a load of tripe. Why would TC send an email to Nintendo talking about their product?

Hyperlisk
11-20-2007, 04:08 AM
Well, if I'm correct in assuming "Nentindo" was meant to be Nintendo, then this is a load of tripe. Why would TC send an email to Nintendo talking about their product?

The website it's from is nentindo.nl It's on the third post in this topic.

Akoi Meexx
11-20-2007, 04:33 AM
Oh, nice. That's what I get for reading this topic right after waking up. :rolleyes:

Still, I doubt the 'new version' of an Evo is in reference to anything more than it's additional color. Unless they're talking about the firmware for it?

Hyperlisk
11-20-2007, 04:40 AM
Oh, nice. That's what I get for reading this topic right after waking up. :rolleyes:

Still, I doubt the 'new version' of an Evo is in reference to anything more than it's addition color. Unless they're talking about the firmware for it?

Yeah, I think it's probably just talking about the black Cyclos.

crazynudelsieb
11-20-2007, 06:08 AM
Hope,TC will give us some Info on this...i ordert my Evo just a few Days ago and i would hate it if they skip the support for an "old" Produkt like they did with the Supercard clone :(

greetz
Nudel

Evolution
11-20-2007, 09:51 AM
We're not planning a new version of CycloDS Evolution, in terms of hardware features. We may revise the internal hardware layout/components from time to time but the features will remain the same. We like to focus on software features which means anybody who owns a CycloDS Evolution - either an older or newer generation unit - will be able to enjoy the same things :)

Sjaool
11-20-2007, 11:49 AM
Evolution thanks for clearing this out for us... :D

crazynudelsieb
11-20-2007, 01:22 PM
that makes me happy :D

blizeH
11-20-2007, 01:53 PM
Excellent, cheers for the confirmation :)

noblelement
12-25-2007, 03:14 AM
Wouldn't it be great if TC found a way around the protruding chip in front? No more sticker-cover.... I bet it would solve all the DOA problems forever.

XPimpster
12-26-2007, 02:14 AM
i think you're right...

i dont see other games like that, lolz.