PDA

View Full Version : Cyclo DS Slowdown Feature

Zabzacon
04-22-2008, 06:13 PM
I know the CycloDS Evolution has a slowdown feature to "make those fast paced sequences easier to master" What about a speedup feature? Is there already one? I think that would make some games a lot more fun!

antiaverage
04-22-2008, 06:24 PM
I know the CycloDS Evolution has a slowdown feature to "make those fast paced sequences easier to master" What about a speedup feature? Is there already one? I think that would make some games a lot more fun!

There is not one already, this has been requested before, and no word has been released as to whether they would implement it.

Zabzacon
04-22-2008, 06:40 PM
Ahh, okay =]

Fat D
04-22-2008, 06:43 PM
speeding up is different from slowing down. You can slow down the processor by having it do something else, but you cannot speed up the processor except by removing workload (unrealistic on real systems) or overclocking (cannot be done in software)

antiaverage
04-22-2008, 06:51 PM
speeding up is different from slowing down. You can slow down the processor by having it do something else, but you cannot speed up the processor except by removing workload (unrealistic on real systems) or overclocking (cannot be done in software)

Thanks Fat D, I thought this sounded somewhat like a pipe-dream. Also, this is the wrong forum for this thread...