PDA

View Full Version : playing and saving games........

xboot
07-08-2008, 12:44 AM
hi all.

Am i able to play saved games?
i can seem to save any games... i did "enables" on the seetings area.

plz advise if there somthing i am miss..

thanks again guyz...:}

Sc1ent1st
07-08-2008, 01:15 AM
are u talking about real time save? or just a normal save that gets created once u load the rom? Please be specific. But when u said u enabled it from the settings it must be real time save. In order to use Real time save u have to press select before loading a rom and that creates the real time save file which u can use for that particular rom.

xboot
07-08-2008, 01:23 AM
i belive you answer my question, i am tring to save a game so i can play at same point later. the sentence you just said... " In order to use Real time save u have to press select before loading a rom and that creates the real time save file which u can use for that particular rom"...

i didn't know this.. i will try it !!THANKS.......

xboot
07-08-2008, 01:36 AM
NO.

it didn't save to the file in the game.
it new super mario bro. i have realtime saves: enabled.and i tried to hold the select buton and it did read another messege.. i am confued.

plz advise

thanks

Solanum
07-08-2008, 01:39 AM
You hold select button when launching the game through Cyclo. It will say RTS enabled (you only need to do this once for each game). Then, once you're in the game, you press ABXYLR at the same time to launch the in-game Cyclo menu. Then choose real time save or load.

xboot
07-08-2008, 01:52 AM
thanks man.. that did it. its working

:)

Sc1ent1st
07-08-2008, 01:54 AM
lol good to hear