Team Cyclops Forums  

Go Back   Team Cyclops Forums > CycloWiz Discussion > CycloWiz General Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-26-2011, 05:28 AM
bubshinkle bubshinkle is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 18
Default been away for awhile....

So i gave up on my cyclowiz when nsmb came out. never gave it another thought.... so whats the state of this? does it still work? or has all new wii games have the same protection that nsmb had?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-26-2011, 07:53 PM
CrazyJay's Avatar
CrazyJay CrazyJay is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 114
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubshinkle View Post
So i gave up on my cyclowiz when nsmb came out. never gave it another thought.... so whats the state of this? does it still work? or has all new wii games have the same protection that nsmb had?
Wrong forum man. This site is for the cyclods for the nintendo DS. I see that it is the first site that came on a google search. Sorry but this isn't the right place
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-26-2011, 08:13 PM
sfg sfg is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 114
Default

Stop posting dumb answers.

He asks about CycloWiz, and this is the CycloWiz subforum.

That being said, I don't have a Wii so I don't know what's happening with this. I only know support has stopped for it. I recommend you read the other topics around here and see what's going on. I remember people saying it worked with new games too, but not sure if all.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-26-2011, 08:22 PM
CrazyJay's Avatar
CrazyJay CrazyJay is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 114
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfg View Post
Stop posting dumb answers.

He asks about CycloWiz, and this is the CycloWiz subforum.

That being said, I don't have a Wii so I don't know what's happening with this. I only know support has stopped for it. I recommend you read the other topics around here and see what's going on. I remember people saying it worked with new games too, but not sure if all.
Stop posting useless posts. You're a Moderator here? Unbelievable

Last edited by CrazyJay; 07-26-2011 at 08:24 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-26-2011, 10:05 PM
bubshinkle bubshinkle is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 18
Default

well.... didnt mean to bring up hostility in the community.....

but to be fair this is the Cyclowiz subforum....

well i guess ill just give it a shot with some new games....
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-26-2011, 10:15 PM
CrazyJay's Avatar
CrazyJay CrazyJay is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 114
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubshinkle View Post
well.... didnt mean to bring up hostility in the community.....

but to be fair this is the Cyclowiz subforum....

well i guess ill just give it a shot with some new games....
I had no idea. Hey did you download Ocarina for the wii? Its a cheat application. Uses action replay like codes. I should get a wii soon and hack the crap out of it
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-27-2011, 12:28 AM
Solanum's Avatar
Solanum Solanum is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 590
Default

CycloWiz is no longer supported, but there are some great software hacks you can use instead, although im not sure how they'll interact with a cyclowiz mod chip installed (I don't have one installed myself). Check out hackmii for Wii software hacking information and downloads. Install at your own risk of course
__________________
iCyclo - CycloDS config editor, game and skin manager, and file trimmer for Mac OSX
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-28-2011, 03:37 AM
bubshinkle bubshinkle is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 18
Default

the funny thing is i think this board might be more helpful now then what it was when the cyclowiz was supported .....
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:28 PM.