Team Cyclops Forums  

Go Back   Team Cyclops Forums > Other Discussion > Off Topic

Old 03-23-2012, 01:09 AM

Default Time to say goodbye

Well, it has been long overdue that the time to say farewell has come. The EVO was the king in it's heyday. The iEVO really never got the chance to flower into what it could have achieved. Failure to communicate is apparent. Failure to update was lethal. I will keep and use my EVO for my DS lite for as long as I care to use it. I will keep my iEVO as a limited backup for my DSTWO Supercard which is now my current card for use with 3DS and is at present, supported and updated as needed.

I have hung around here to help those who, like me, had a card that went errant at times or to help those poor souls that wandered into our world at a time already too late for getting any updates or help from TC.

And so, as I retired from the cheat code creation work, I am now leaving this place but take great memories of all the fun we had and all the discussions.

I will remember the good times here...always.

Be good and may the fates smile down on you from time to time.

Ciao
Old 03-24-2012, 10:47 PM

Thanks Macrox for the wisdom you shared with us and the time you took to help those who needed it..
Old 03-26-2012, 09:34 PM

I never officially said goodbye either, but any regulars here (especially before the database loss) must have noticed that my posting rate has dropped to practically nil, so I guess this could be relevant for me and a lot of others too.

Not that I'll never check this place, but any people here still involved in the "scene" or gaming in general will probably notice that they can contact me on GBAtemp easily.
Old 04-08-2012, 02:04 PM

You can log-off but you can never leave ;-)
Old 04-08-2012, 08:09 PM

I don't even log off.
Old 04-10-2012, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gh0st View Post
You can log-off but you can never leave ;-)
Wish there was a "like" button for this post!

Alas, I feel it is time to leave the scene for good, things have fallen apart, with team cyclops goes my last vestige in the interest of any scene. I guess, it wall went downhill for me when tehskeen died, and I've tried I really did to do gbatemp, but constantly being attacked for my beliefs pushed me twords that icy grave that is reality. I've considered ps3crunch, signed up and participated but it's just not the same.

Just like in the eyes of many, team cyclops was king of the realm with regards to flash karts, tehskeen was the only place for me... king in my eyes for true homebrew.

I leave now, knowing my future career is based in that same respect, I know my love of what others can do with a simple program has projected for me what I can do! Maybe I will return to the scene someday, with a useful tool or an interesting project ala moonshell or several other projects.

God bless, and may the lord shine through in every ones darkest hour.

-Andrew

IEVO,WINTEC FileMate 16GB micro SDHC CLASS 10, DSI 1.4.1U
Old 05-02-2012, 04:26 PM

LOL as if anyone knows who you are.