Team Cyclops Forums  

Go Back   Team Cyclops Forums > CycloDS Evolution Discussion > Evolution General Discussion

Old 12-18-2011, 10:52 AM

Default Which firmware?

Im still on 1.51. But now i want to update and read all kinds of bad stuff about Stable 2.3. Betas are almost always unstable. And 2.20 has cheats problems.

Which is the latest stable version? Since 2.3 and 2.2 aren't stable at all!

Last edited by koba_nochi; 12-18-2011 at 10:56 AM.
Old 12-18-2011, 04:59 PM

Dude.. there is no reason to not update to 2.3. There are no issues at all with 2.3. Cheats are working perfectly with 2.3. Don't listen to those stupid rumors.
Old 12-18-2011, 05:25 PM

There is cheat bug since 2.0 for the know of that it'll activate the second time you open cheat page. And it never get fixed since GUI change.

Then there is another bug in 2.3, if you hide the cheat in folder/thread (click on the +/- to shorten the list) the cheats inside will not activate.

I use B.7 as for the game compatible and work around on the first problem. I's fine anyway. And yes, I don't update to 2.3 via the second problem.

Though, you need to update to 1.60+ first before up to 2.+. I saw people getting problem for updating from old FW to 2.+ FW.
Old 12-18-2011, 09:45 PM

I don't get what you mean. It's working fine here. Granted I noticed your second bug but I never felt like it was an issue. Perhaps you can explain more thoroughly what you mean by your first bug?
Old 12-19-2011, 01:18 AM

I use old style activate cheat page. The one ask you want to use cheat or not before going in the game. Because that Y button cheat do write your config.xml and the config.xml has limit line CycloDS can read. You use cheat more than limit (about 100 games if I don't mistaken), your new game cheat you want to use won't activate at all and need to delete the lines in config.xml yourself.

Y button don't have problem when you don't use off limit game because the loading state of cheat is when you are in main menu. After you edit your activate list you also get back to main menu, while the old actiavte cheat doesn't get back to the main menu.
Old 05-01-2012, 03:38 PM

I don't get what you mean. It's working fine here. Granted I noticed your second bug but I never felt like it was an issue. Perhaps you can explain more thoroughly what you mean by your first bug?
Old 05-03-2012, 07:03 PM

Default Firmware 2.3

I've been using Firmware 2.3 since they put it out and have not had a single problem with it. It has worked for every game I throw into it so far. Also seems to work just fine with the newest version of Moonshell as well for audio/video.
Old 05-05-2012, 01:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saroy123 View Post
Was this really neccesary?