Team Cyclops Forums  

Go Back   Team Cyclops Forums > CycloDS Evolution Discussion > iEvolution General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2011, 01:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sconway76 View Post
After reading this:

Is this true???? Is TC gone...?
It's true.
I called Dino F Cappello. In a pm I sent to someone I said the following:

"Mr. Dino F Cappello. Very nice man. According to him he lost contact with Gad Romann 3 years ago. Gad was into the marketing aspect of Cyclops. He had no idea about the product himself in fact he didn't know there was a product. All he knew is that he hosted a website and helped with the advertisements which is exactly what Virtual forums inc is all about. Gads location was last known in Connecticut.

I recorded the conversation I had with Mr. Cappello for documentation and safe keeping.

I guess Romann is still in charge of cyclops. Cappello said that Romann just started to disappear."
Old 07-26-2011, 01:46 AM

What the hell? That doesn't make any sense.

TC is gone because the marketing guy, who didn't even know the product existed (weird marketing, I'd say), is gone?

Did this Cappello, whoever he is, actually say "Yes, we're gone"?

And how did you "call" him?
Old 07-26-2011, 03:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfg View Post
What the hell? That doesn't make any sense.

TC is gone because the marketing guy, who didn't even know the product existed (weird marketing, I'd say), is gone?

Did this Cappello, whoever he is, actually say "Yes, we're gone"?

And how did you "call" him?
No one has exactly said that they are gone. Cappello said he no longer is in business with Cyclops. But we don't need TC to say "We are gone" since they will never say it. All we need is the evidence we currently have to come to the conclusion that they have abandoned their product and disbanded.

I called him with a really nice invention called the Telephone! It's a remarkable device

EDIT: Dino didn't know it was a product not Gad Mr. Moderator

Last edited by CrazyJay; 07-26-2011 at 10:08 PM.
Old 07-26-2011, 04:14 AM

So essentially you spoke to someone who has nothing more to do with them, which basically means nothing. But you use that as a proof for your assumption that they're gone.
Old 07-26-2011, 06:16 AM
Banned

No. Essentially nobody will ever buy a $50 flashcard from Team Cyclops again now. And that means a lot.

Even if they would come back - which they won't - they won't make any more money ever again. So there's no need to come back for them. It's over.

Maybe you didn't understand that, but this Team Cyclops made Millions with their flashcards in the past. Millions.

And if it's all too difficult, they simply leave as they did with the Cyclowiz chip.
Old 07-26-2011, 12:54 PM

Still don't see what talking to that guy has to do with anything, except for a "look at me, I'm a detective" cool factor.
Old 07-26-2011, 03:30 PM

The best evidence is his support. ALL other flash cart fix ds mode (both 3ds and DSI). TC from 7 june still dosn't work DS mode (on 3ds), 30 June (DS Mode blocked on DS, DSI,...).
TC is dead for me.
Old 07-26-2011, 06:32 PM

TC's best days are behind them, even shitty R4 clones are releasing updates faster than TC.
The "hyped" DSi mode has been nothing but hype.
If they do decide to return, I hope it's because they've been working on 3DS mode, if not I'm selling the iEVO and getting a cheap WOOD R4i gold.
Old 07-26-2011, 07:45 PM

Quote:
So essentially you spoke to someone who has nothing more to do with them, which basically means nothing. But you use that as a proof for your assumption that they're gone.
It's Cyclops history which is full of abandonment such as today. MacroX found that those two are recently still involved with Cyclops.

Quote:
Still don't see what talking to that guy has to do with anything, except for a "look at me, I'm a detective" cool factor.
Don't insult me sfg. You're a moderator so why don't you tell us what TC is currently doing smart ***. If you love them so much why don't you get them to answer everyone's concerns about support. Oh what's that you say? You can't get in contact with them? What a big surprise
Old 07-26-2011, 08:01 PM

It's not an insult. It's exactly what you did. You said you talked with someone who's no longer involved with TC, a person who actually said nothing of the sort but you concluded that they're gone. And then you posted that as evidence here.

No one said you can't consider them gone because of the lack of activity (which is hardly new), but what you previously posted means absolutely nothing regarding this issue.

And not sure who's the smartass here. First you tell me you called them by phone (when the obvious question was how did you find them) and now you go with the "big surprise" bit. Old, tired bits that smartasses use.

Edit: And, as Ghost previously said, the last thing they said to moderators was that they were looking for a programmer. That doesn't sound like giving up to me, but I don't know. Point is, your only "proof" so far is lack of activity. That's it.

Last edited by sfg; 07-26-2011 at 08:04 PM.
Closed Thread