Team Cyclops Forums  

Go Back   Team Cyclops Forums > CycloDS Evolution Discussion > Evolution BETA Firmware

Old 11-02-2008, 01:30 AM

Whoa, im kinda surprised to see the forums so quiet for so much time. It bothers me to see that the team hasnt said at least hi as others have pointed out, and makes me think, are they really reading all the bug reports and working on them? Team cyclops can you at least say hi? I feel very uneasy with this no response for some time now. I think we all are.
Old 11-02-2008, 02:01 AM

Thumbs down

You people are starting to sound like little babies who cry when their mommy is out of sight for more than 10 seconds.

Team Cyclops is alive. Let them work.

Though I suppose there's no use in asking for patience from those of the "give me now" mentality.
Old 11-02-2008, 03:06 AM

Send a message via MSN to maxpowersin Send a message via Yahoo to maxpowersin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHed3 View Post
You people are starting to sound like little babies who cry when their mommy is out of sight for more than 10 seconds.

Team Cyclops is alive. Let them work.

Though I suppose there's no use in asking for patience from those of the "give me now" mentality.

I think you are the big baby here. Can't you post with a little respect for other people. Don't think you are daddy of these forums

Nothing we said was speculation. It is a fact that TC has been inactive for a while now. "Let them work" lol... It's as if we are not letting them..

Ohh.... TC is working on a new firmware. Let's post here so TC notices this and stops working
/sarcasm

And no one ever said that "we want the firmware now". We are just wondering where TC went. What's wrong with that??

So please refrain from posting these kind of posts from now on.
Old 11-02-2008, 02:25 PM

The title of this thread is "CycloDS Evolution v1.5 BETA 4" not where is Team Cyclops. So if you want to get technical, you all are off topic and need to get back on topic. So everybody quit their *****in at each other and get with the program.
Old 11-04-2008, 04:28 AM

I say we give the kiddie's who whine a jar of vaseline to keep em busy..

Hell.. since i bought my cyclo's i've had better support via upgrades that ANY toy i've bought in the last 5 years!
Old 11-04-2008, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neswii View Post
Whoa, im kinda surprised to see the forums so quiet for so much time. It bothers me to see that the team hasnt said at least hi as others have pointed out, and makes me think, are they really reading all the bug reports and working on them? Team cyclops can you at least say hi? I feel very uneasy with this no response for some time now. I think we all are.
They're working hard on smashing GBA bugs:
http://www.teamcyclops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10061

Antiaverage uses: Nintendo DS Lite (Firmware v5, White) : CycloDS Evolution (Hardware 1.1, Firmware 2.2, White) : EZFlash V 3-in-1 (Original Chipset, White) : NDSMotion Pak : Kingston MicroSDHC 4Gb (Japan, Class 4) : <3 Heavy Dose of Love
Look inside... | Latest Cheats
Old 11-04-2008, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by antiaverage View Post
They're working hard on smashing GBA bugs:
http://www.teamcyclops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10061
Personally i think TC do an excellent job.
Fixing the gba issues and then moving on to something else is a gr8 idea.
My 3 kids use the gba through the cyclo and havent had any real issues but i know alot of users are.
I have heard that TC will update the gui soon but there is no gr8 rush.
Personally if a game does not work then i would like TC to fix it.
Lets hope the new Pokemon game on ds works when released (for my kids not me).

Cheers
Old 11-09-2008, 03:46 AM

I've not been around even though I did finally break down and update from v1.41 to 1.5b4 because I'd been in the process of buying a new notebook. (Settled on ordering a customized MSI-1651 (GX620) P8600/4GB DDR2-800 CL5/320GB WD/9600M GT 512MB GDDR3/Intel 5300 b/g/n/WSXGA+(1680x1050 15.4"). So, I've been tracking down drivers and info for getting linux up on it and tracking down the XP drivers since I have a spare xp pro license key.

Before that I was looking at all the options going from PSP->OpenPandora->iTouch v2->netbooks(N10j 9300M GT)->Compal JFL90 or Sager 9296 IIRC (9600M GT 512MB GDDR2 (SLOW!))-> MSI MS-1651 (D'oh and they just announced the GX627 with a 9800M GS 512MB DDR3, killer 3DMARK 06, and games, but REALLY sucks the power.)

That said, I haven't really had any problems or comments on 1.5b4 as I've been avoiding GBA support as I think that I'll stick with Exploader for cross cart compatibility, and the DS games that I have continue to work...

[EDIT]
Ever notice how we get these TC must've died posts, when they don't keep shoving new betas out the door or final releases every couple of weeks? We know that they are still here because various TC accounts have made fairly recent posts, they just probably have nothing concrete to add here ATM.
[/EDIT]
3 2G Kingston µSD (Japan), Toshiba 2GB, 1 128M µSD (GnM)

Last edited by cutterjohn; 11-09-2008 at 04:33 AM.
Old 11-09-2008, 08:35 PM

I ponder.....

maybe TC is working hard on an update to try and be the first flashcard to be usable with the DSI, or they are making a whole new one to work with the DSI? I don't know about you guys but now I'm excited
Old 11-11-2008, 08:29 PM

I am so tired of hearing about the DSi. It looks like a pile of crap nintendo is putting out to make stupid fans go gaga over. I think they should have thought harder about what to include in the new version. Something that would make it worth buying. Lack of GBA support and cameras added dont cut it for me. The SD card slot is interesting though. It feels as though nintendo is working really hard to lose fanbase by not producing a better product. Back on topic though. Is anyone else having issues with the beta? We seem to get off topic easy around here. I am expecting good things from the final when it comes out.